Remote Area Border Crossing Permit (RABC)

The CANPASS/RABC program was designed for travelers wishing to cross the border into Canada in remote border areas usually by water.

Application for a RABC can also be used to determine if you are admissible to Canada. This will not guarantee entry, as it is still up to the secretion of the border office at the port of entry you choose to cross.The fee for application is $30 Canadian and can be paid by credit card.The permit takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks to process. It can be mailed to:

Canada Border Services Agency
201 North May Street
Thunder Bay, ON
P7C 3P4

For more information call (807) 626-1609

If you have any trouble please contact us for help.

Downloadable CANPASS RABC Permit in PDF format